Sunday, September 24, 2006

What I Learned Today

If you figure that everybody has something of interest to teach you whether you agree with everything they have to say or not I ran into one this morning. I was actually looking for a place to submit articles to where I might be able to link back to my sites and gain pagerank. Eventually.

Anyway, here I am reading about what exactly is a channel. Which, incidentally, does interest me being as how I am one and all. And, they said that there is a progression to how it works. First you are psychic, or, at least sort of mildly psychic. Whether that happened in a previous lifetime or sprang from nothing in this one it’s there. Then, they said you channel the teachers, or angels, or saints, or guides, or “God”. Then, you become a medium and can relay on information from dead people like your Aunt Martha. And, then you become clairvoyant and can do psychic readings like this lady could.

She said there was a sameness to the information that comes from the guides who speak through the channels. I’ve encountered that too. But, the information is valid and how many times did your mother have to tell you to pick up your room before you finally cleaned it up, anyway?

My experience with channeling is that I do all of that together. I channel the guides, I talk to Elvis and I get psychic hits of information about people. It’s all happening together. It’s interesting that someone can see it all separately.

I’m not famous. I’m a grouchy secretary. Emphasis on grouchy….tomorrow is Monday. I’m also a channel. I also teach people to channel. I’m a tightwad and don’t like to spend money on psychic readings, though I will infrequently do so just to see how other people do theirs. It’s interesting to see how many folks allow their opinions and beliefs to get in the way of the psychic hits they get. I’m not saying I don’t do that. I do it all the time. But, it just gets my panties in a bunch to see people say it doesn’t happen to them. I don’t know of anybody that it does not happen to.

I suppose my advice to anybody who is looking for a psychic is to look for someone who posts their work online, who will allow you to see what they’ve already done for others just so you can get an idea of what they do. Look for people who are willing to explain the process to you. Listen to recommendations from folks…I know of a few people I’d refer folks to in a heart beat. It ain’t cheap either. But, if you want a couple of recommendations I’d be glad to give you some. Just email me. You know how.

No comments: