Thursday, August 16, 2007

Questions About Ouija Board

This is an email I got today: I was interested in using a oiuja board, but after reading stories of evil spirits coming through, I am afraid. How do you protect yourself when you are using it?

And, my answer: Part of having a satisfactory experience using the Ouija board is to examine your reasons for wanting to use it. If it is just for play and for fooling around that shows the spirits that you are not serious and then you could very well get a roller coaster ride when you go talk with them.

It also depends on how mature you are. Key to this is to ask if you are afraid of the experience. It could very well happen that you would in the beginning get hold of a "live wire" sort of spirit who would joke with you or say bad words or things along those lines. Then, if you ignore all of that and keep insisting that you want to talk to your guide, who we all assume won't act that way toward you and I mean a big assume on that one because our guides will sometimes treat us as if we were children and when we get serious about the whole thing then they act serious towards us. It's a sort of a mirror almost.

Anyway, if you are afraid and think the devil is involved I would say do not use a ouija board. Being new at it some of the things that will happen will be wierd. But, it really is not the devil or satan or evil. It's just you being new and not knowing how to be polite in the spirit world. For instance, a long time ago my guide said to me, "I am not a Nickelodeon" meaning that I could not force him to answer my questions. That's when I learned that if it doesn't interfere with my life plans or somebody else's life plans than, maybe the guides will answer it. Like they've never told me when I'm going to die. I've asked, but that's like a no-no area.

There are people who will say do this or do that for protection while using the board. I don't believe there's much to do other than have a positive attitude, treat everybody respectfully, don't be afraid and be prepared for wierd things to be said to you in the beginnning. Also, it's very important not to go blabbing about what they say to you especially in the beginning. I can guarantee you will be embarrassed. Like you might hear something along the lines of a warning that if your best friend goes to work today they are going to die or some other horrible thing. Do not buy into that. That is the newbie silliness going on. Nobody is going to die. You are not responsible for telling the entire countryside that it is time to evacuate because a mud slide is imminent. Stuff like that. So, don't be afraid if you hear wierd stuff like that. Just keep saying, "Okay, thank you. Now, I would like to talk to my guide."

If it gets to be too wierd just put the board away and don't use it anymore. Not good to get hooked on it...you might end up like me. And, I really only recommend that adults use the board. I know that kids can but I don't feel they are mature enough to handle it. Need to get some living under their belts before they go out into the wide world to talk to Elvis.

No comments: