Thursday, June 22, 2006

Odd Words in Channeling

There are some things I hesitate to talk about here.  Sex is one.  Work is another.  Gee, what exactly does that leave?  History, the estimable guide at her elbow says.  I think I must have spelled that one wrong…it’s got a squiggly red line under it.  Well, go back and ask your computer program to fix it.  There…it didn’t have an x in it after all.  I thought that looked funny.  

I’m going to talk about what exactly the guides end up saying.  It’s interesting that when I am tired I’ll get one thing, but as I’m writing I’ll intrude somehow to edit the words into something else.  The idea is the same, but what the guides had to say is different than how it originally started out.  It’s not that I’ve made it up because the guides still said it, but it’s sort of odd.  In the beginning when this would happen I’d get all upset about it and have to go pout or something.  “I can’t do this right so I’m not going to do it at all” sort of thing.  Then, as time went on I realized the guides weren’t getting all exercised about my inability as a channel to get the stuff right the first time out.  I think they’ve said occasionally to me, “We work with what we’ve got”.  Meaning, your’s truly sucks sometimes…but, we persevere.

Also, something that affects the process is how fast I type.  I’m actually looking forward to doing some verbal channeling with the dictation software I discovered last weekend was already on my computer.  It’s been there all along as a part of the Office 2003 Suite.  Who knew?  I didn’t.  In any case, I figure that the manner of delivering the channeling is going to be different…faster as opposed to as slow as I can type and it might possibly make a difference.  Time will tell.

Anyway, here goes.  An introduction please.  Okay.  Who are we talking to?  Now, see here’s where it goes all echoey…first I heard Seth…then I heard my mother….in the beginning I sensed a little girl.  Who knows?  All three of us.  Yeah, right.  No, really.  It’s like a cocktail party right now.  There are these 3 older looking guides, real distinguished sorts over there by the exit…fish bowl.  I swear you guys are pulling my leg.  So what if we are?  The point of this exercise is to illustrate the odd double words that you hear.  For instance the guides over by the exit or fish bowl have moved.  They are now walking down the street with multi flowing costumes flowing past their shoulders…a scarf, Dear.  Okay.  Yes, a scarf.  

Did you say something about wait until we get somebody who stutters?  Would you do that to me?  No, we were seeing if you were listening.  
  

No comments: