Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yes?

In the beginning there were many times when I thought my guide had gone. I was frantic to know that he was still with me. I couldn’t tell that he was there. I couldn’t see him. I couldn’t hear him. He wasn’t moving around. It was just empty. So, I’d say, “Seth?” like I wanted to ask a question, though I really didn’t have anything in particular to ask or to comment about. I just wanted the assurance that he was still there. And, he’d say, “Yes?” Just like that. As easy as that. I was almost embarrassed in the beginning to be caught being so needy because there’s one thing you won’t ever get away with again with your guides and that’s lying. They know.

As time went on I realized that my guide was always going to be there and if not him then somebody else would be around to talk to. You’d think I didn’t have any friends, but it’s sort of different with Folks in Spirit. I can actually say really dumb stuff and not feel bad. They have never once said they thought I was stupid, though I have thought it a lot. I can think the wicked horrible, godawful things that you’d never in a million years want anybody in the world to hear you saying and it’s okay. Though, what they will eventually do is want to talk about it. So, you’re not quite off the hook.

But, this is the one thing the guides are so good at, I think anyway, and that is guiding you. Being there whenever to just be there for you. They won’t try to make you into something you are not, they don’t judge you, they are just there to encourage you and to point out aspects of situations that you might have overlooked. It’s actually made me look brilliant occasionally, but that’s another story.

Anyway, I’m a creature of habit and I will still just for the hell of it say, “Seth?” even when I don’t have anything in particular that I want to say. And, he says, “Yes?”

You want to hear a channeling funny? It’s when I take the Lord’s name in vain and somebody says, “Yes?” Man, that’ll make you clean up your act in a hurry.

No comments: