Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Question from a Reader

Here's an email I got this morning: For years I know I have had a gift of communication with spirits whether it be someone that has passed on from here or spirits that have never lived within a human body. However my communication is quite limited.

But when I woke up this morning there seems to be a girl in her about 20's. Its like she's trying to tell me something to do with my partner but because I cant see her or actually hear her I don't know what it is. And I don't know whether she is trying to warn me or warn me to warn him of something cause she cant talk to him or what. But its something very strongly to do with him.

How do I actually get the spirits that visit me to actually talk to me? I would love to know your opinion on this and maybe advice on how I can use my gift wisely and help communicate.

My Answer: Pick up a copy of, "Opening to Channel" by Sanaya Roman and learn the same way I did. I too had the spotty instances of contact with something other than normal reality. One big thing is to get over your fear. You've got fear of what is going to happen. That really gets in the way of talking to Folk in Spirit. It's like a jolt of electricity that affects everything you're hearing. All the folk in Spirit are trying to do is say hi. What you get is, "WARNING...WARNING...WARNING" How you are psychologically immediately impacts the quality of your channeling.

That's why I tell people who have a psychological problem not to channel. It just gets intensified. Also, normally neurotic people (all the rest of us) when they set out to channel will get their buttons pushed without exception. You are forced to deal with your psychological issues because Spirit ain't polite. Spirit will talk about stuff that you don't want to deal with. It is a tiger by the tail. And, very difficult to turn off once you've turned it on.

No comments: