Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dreams and How They Can Change As You Open Psychically

It’s interesting that before I learned to channel my dreams were always me and whoever was chasing me at that moment. It never failed. I don’t think I’d had a relatively nice or ordinary dream in years. Once I’d opened psychically and had begun to channel the tempo and makeup of my dreams changed dramatically.

One thing is that the guides were forever showing up. No longer was it me and somebody else, now it was me and a cast of many. Sometimes I knew they were guides, other times I’d be less aware in the dreams and they’d take on the guise of characters. Whatever was up for my subconscious at that point in time to create a dream subject about. I remember once I had a bad dream. There were several men who had hold of me in the dream. I was afraid. They were trying to manhandle me and get me to go somewhere I didn’t want to go.

When I awakened I knew that those had been guides. I had it out with them right then. I said, “Hey, why did you do that to me?” And, they said quietly, “Why didn’t you say no?” So, they’re always teaching.

There have been times too when I actually start channeling in my dreams. That is very, very interesting. Other times when Folk in Spirit come to visit with me. These visitors also include animals.


And, of course, I have the regular garden variety dreams. Last night I had a Tribble in my dream. Remember Captain Kirk and the Tribbles? Yes. Only this one had very, very sharp teeth. I had to keep dodging it while it wanted to take a hunk out of me. I'll have to think on that one for awhile to try to figure out what it was about. Could the Tribble have been a guide? Somebody just said to me, "Only on Planet Zeebo."


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there!
I was browsing the blogosphere looking for people with similar interests that want to be friends - in a blogging kind of way, so I stopped to say hi!
Wishing you happy bloging and the best in your life.
BoH