Friday, March 21, 2014

Darn

While I'm walking to and from work I like to say the Hail Mary prayer.  Sometimes it calms me down.  A few days ago as I was walking to work I began to think my recitation of the prayer had moved toward a rote manner and I thought I wasn't really putting enough of the right effort into the prayer.

In the world of channeling many times I take it for granted all the Folk in Spirit I talk to.  In any case, Mary said to me, "Why don't we just talk and have a conversation?"  That one really surprised me.  I was a little shy.  I usually am, but slowly warmed up to the idea of talking with her.  We didn't say a whole lot that day.  I just marveled that she'd offered to talk to me.

It was the next morning as I was getting out of the shower that I stubbed my toe or stumbled into something.  I can't even remember what I did.  But, I did say, "Jesus!"  Then, I remembered Mary might be nearby.  I was quiet for a few seconds and then asked her, "What did you used to say?"  She said, "Zeus".




3 comments:

Q. August said...

What are the words to the hail Mary prayer? Please share.

Anonymous said...

This was so funny! And a great story!

You are awesome!

Abhay

Pauline Evanosky said...

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.